Discovery Centers offer a variety of standards-based development and educational activities that spark the imagination and inspire exploration in children ages 2-5. Maximum play value packed into a compact design, inspiring fine and gross motor development. Activities: 2 ground level, 7 elevated.
Anchoring using a mounting kit is required for structure to be compliant with commercial playground structures. Choose In-Ground Mounting or 8" Ground Spikes for Surface Mounting.
- 1 Slide, 2 Climbers, 1 Telescope, Bongo Drums, and 4 Panel Activities designed to help children develop socialization skills, self confidence and physical strength.
- Built to Last. Made from durable, commercial playground materials. Commercial grade components specifically engineered to resist corrosion, fading and mildew.
- Discovery Centers help meet best practices and licensing requirements in early childhood program standards.
- All Discovery Centers exclusively feature a TouchMath learning panel and curriculum for bringing learning outdoors. TouchMath is an award-winning multisensory math curriculum.
- Hours of activity and increased teacher interaction opportunities.
- Make a positive impression with parents.
- Designed in compliance with public playground safety standards (ASTM & CPSC).
- Color is as shown.
Helps to promote best practices in meeting 8 essential early childhood standards:
- Bringing Learning Outdoors: Develop skills and concepts of math, science, and language outdoors in fun and creative ways.
- Gross Motor Development: A variety of opportunities for physical activity and exploration through climbing, jumping, and large motor development.
- Fine Motor Development:The Gear Panel and other small motor activities help develop strength, eye-hand coordination, and dexterity.
- Music & Movement: Multiple types of music and auditory experiences encourage movement, creativity, and self-expression.
- Dramatic Play:Open-ended play areas encourage children to think creatively, use their imaginations, and socialize with friends.
- Multi-Sensory Experiences:Sensory rich play experiences provide auditory, visual, or tactical feedback and help meet individual learning needs.
- Creative Arts & Literacy Support:The Bench Seat provides raised graphics that bring creative arts and literacy development outdoors.
- Semiprivate Areas:Under deck areas provide cozy spots to play independently or with peers.
Note: Does not meet ADA Compliance (does not include a transfer point)