Tot Town and Tot City structures have the look of traditional post and platform structures, but are unique because they are designed to comply with the ASTM standards for children under the age of two. The structure features a more narrow slide and smaller, age appropriate step heights. Â The roof height creates a unique cozy spot for children and planter box panels incorporates nature with play.
These age appropriate environments encourage children under the age of 2 to explore their world. These structures are specially designed to meet the needs of pre-toddlers, toddlers, and preschoolers who are building sensory, cognitive, social communicative, and physical skills.
Conditioned Wood offers:
- Natural, organic look and feel
- 6" strong, finger-jointed uprights that utilize more of the tree with less waste
- Ultra smooth finish - Sanded surfaces and rounded edges are smooth to the touch
- EPA approved wood preservative that protects against termites and fungal decay and contains no arsenates
- Forest Stewardship Council certified wood fostering sustainable forestry worldwide
Recycled Metal & Plastic offers:
- Durable 6" metal uprights with a unique powder coat texture that keeps surfaces cooler to the touch
- Internal connectors offer a clean design and provide maximum strength and support
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic decks, roofs, and enclosures with internal reinforcement for maximum strength and no saggingÂ
- Textured decks meet ADA requirements - Super slip resistance in wet or dry conditions