Discovery Centers offer a variety of standards-based development and educational activities that spark the imagination and inspire exploration in children ages 2-5. Superior detail and variety for hours of activity and increased teacher interaction. Activities: 4 ground level, 9 elevated.
Anchoring using a mounting kit is required for structure to be compliant with commercial playground structures. Choose In-Ground Mounting or 8" Ground Spikes for Surface Mounting.
Sliding Activities (2)
Climbing Activities (1)
Sensory & Dramatic Play (10)
Bench Seat w/ Art Surface
Shapes & Colors Panel
- Built to Last. Durable, commercial grade materials engineered to resist corrosion, fading and mildew.
- Discovery Centers help meet best practices and licensing requirements in early childhood program standards.
- All Discovery Centers exclusively feature a TouchMath learning panel and curriculum for bringing learning outdoors. TouchMath is an award-winning multisensory math curriculum.
- Hours of activity and increased teacher interaction opportunities.
- Make a positive impression with parents.
- Designed in compliance with public playground safety standards (ASTM & CPSC).
- Meets ADA guidelines and allow inclusive play for all children.
- Color Option: Playful or Natural
**Helps to promote best practices in meeting 8 essential early childhood standards:**
- **Bringing Learning Outdoors:** Develop skills and concepts of math, science, and language outdoors in fun and creative ways.
- **Gross Motor Development:** A variety of opportunities for physical activity and exploration through climbing, jumping, and large motor development.
- **Fine Motor Development:**The Gear Panel and other small motor activities help develop strength, eye-hand coordination, and dexterity.
- **Music & Movement:** Multiple types of music and auditory experiences encourage movement, creativity, and self-expression.
- **Dramatic Play:**Open-ended play areas encourage children to think creatively, use their imaginations, and socialize with friends.
- **Multi-Sensory Experiences:**Sensory rich play experiences provide auditory, visual, or tactical feedback and help meet individual learning needs.
- **Creative Arts & Literacy Support:**The Bench Seat provides raised graphics that bring creative arts and literacy development outdoors.
- **Semiprivate Areas:**Under deck areas provide cozy spots to play independently or with peers.