The King of the Hill A-frame provides a challenge for all dogs to walk or run up an incline and descend to the other side at their own pace and confidence level. Endurance and balancing capacity are also exercised and acquired with this dog agility obstacle.
- Hardware:All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
- Coating:Oven fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic.Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks featurea thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant tractionfor dogs paws.
- Frame:1-5/8" O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Planking:12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2 flat barunder-structure. Electrically MIG welded. 1 x 2 rectangular steel tubing isbolted to top surface to create steps.
The King of the Hill featuresCanineCoat- a thermoplastic coating on the steel walking surfaces that come in contact with dogs' paws. This unique coating is:
- Slip resistant
- Durable, resistant to vandalism
- All-weather, UV protection
- Urine resistant
Please allow for 6 to 8 Weeks delivery.