Made in the U S A
Incorporate nature on the playground by offering plantings near the equipment and outside of safety use zones. Planters and play structures that incorporate window boxes combine the living landscape with manufactured equipment to connect children with nature during play. Planters are the perfect solution for creating vegetable gardens.
Perfectly sized for budding gardeners, the Green Thumb Potting Shed offers shelter from the sun and rain, a play counter for mixing and potting herbs, vegetables or flowers, and planter box sides that help display the handiwork of successful growing and harvesting.
Conditioned Wood offers:
- Natural, organic look and feel
- 6" strong, finger-jointed uprights that utilize more of the tree with less waste
- Ultra smooth finish - Sanded surfaces and rounded edges are smooth to the touch
- EPA approved wood preservative that protects against termites and fungal decay and contains no arsenates
- Forest Stewardship Council certified wood fostering sustainable forestry worldwide
Recycled Metal & Plastic offers:
- Durable 6" metal uprights with a unique powder coat texture that keeps surfaces cooler to the touch
- Internal connectors offer a clean design and provide maximum strength and support
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic decks, roofs, and enclosures with internal reinforcement for maximum strength and no sagging
- Textured decks meet ADA requirements - Super slip resistance in wet or dry conditions