Installation of total quantity of square footage indicated on this line item of rubber poured-in-place playground safety surfacing.
Poured-in-Place is a 2-layer playground surfacing system consisting of a base mat of 100%post-consumer recycled Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and polyurethane with atop surface consisting of recycled post-industrial Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) rubber and polyurethane.
- Field-applied wet poured, in two layers; troweled on site
- Base mat layer of SBR rubber and urethane binder and top surface
- Layer of EPDM rubber and urethane binder
- Price excludes installation of sub-base material; if NPC is contracted to install sub-base, that product is indicated on a separate line item of this proposal/purchase order
- Unless installed by NPC, the customer is responsible for insuring the suitability of sub-base material
- Prices excludes cutting control joints in sub-base material