The Dog Walk agility obstacle is made of three non-slip planks supported by in-ground mounted posts. Pets walk or run up, across, and down the planks of this dog walk agility equipmentÂ based on their individual level of balance and confidence.
- Frame:Â 1-5/8" O.D. x 14 gauge pre-galvanized structural steel tubing.
- Hardware:Â All stainless steel hardware fasteners.
- Coating:Â Oven-fused functionalized polyethylene copolymer-based thermoplastic.Â Fluidized bed coating application with superior mechanical performance, impact resistance and UV-stability. Steel walking planks featureÂ a thermoplastic coating that has been specially developed to provide superior slip-resistant tractionÂ for dogâ€™s paws.Â
- Planking:Â 12 gauge sheet steel. 7 gauge x 1-1/2â€ flat barÂ under-structure. Electrically MIG welded. 1â€ x 2â€ rectangular steel tubing is boltedÂ to top surface to create steps.
- Outside to Outside Dimensions:Â 230-1/4"L x 30"W x 32"H
The Dog Walk featuresÂ CanineCoatâ„¢Â - a thermoplastic coating on the steel walking surfaces that come in contact with dogs' paws. This unique coating is:
- Slip resistant
- Durable, resistant to vandalism
- All-weather, UV protection
- Urine resistant
Please allow for 6 to 8 Weeks delivery.